Inviting you to Charity Color Run!
Charity foundation Yelena Isinbaeva with support of the programme “Athletics for a better world” organises a charitable colourful race which will take place on 18th October in Volgograd. Anyone (elder than 14 years old) who cares for the development of sport among children and teenagers with health problems can participate in the race. Volgograd Olympic champions will attend the event and support the racers. Join us, too!
The aim of this charitable race is to take contributions in order to hold a sports festival for children and teenagers from Volgograd who have health problems.
How can I help?
- Pay a charitable registration fee and ran 5 km with us;
- Make a contribution of any sum to the transaction account in the bank or at our website.
- Share the information about the colourful race in your social networks and call on your friends to support the Charity Foundation Yelena Isinbaeva .
Cost of participation in the race: 1000 rubles.
All the raised money is transferred to the charity fund and used for the implementation of the programme “Every child is worth the pedestal”.
When paying by noncash transaction indicate ‘charitable donation’ as the purpose of payment.
The participant will get:
- Unforgettable experience, great emotions and impressions due to the participation in the race
- Vivid photos of the colourful race
- opportunity to help in the implementation of one of the fund’s programmes.
- opportunity to run with Volgograd Olympic champions
- individual number, souvenirs from the fund and partners of the race.
What do I need to do to participate?
- fill in a register form
- Make a charitable contribution
- Get the conformation about the registration
- Get a participator’s starter set from 7 to 15 October
- Run the necessary distance and get vivid photos.
For all questions about the race, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org